Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Thinking Back



1 Year Ago
EIT California


Thankfully, because of comity between the California Board of Engineers and the New Jersey Board of Engineers, I didn't need to resit any exams and I didn't need to add any experience or additional coursework.

I give California my New Jersey details, I request the information from Newark and post the package out to Sacramento.

Four weeks later when Sacramento are conducting their FE exams, I get word that I'm an EIT in California.

100426_EIT(CA)




100426_EIT(NJ)
3 Years Ago
EIT New Jersey


On the final semester of my Masters Degree and NJIT are offering FE Exam prep on weekends.

Since its been a good time since studying chemical bonding, thermodynamics, simple electrical circuits, it was lucky for me even though it made some full weeks.

Sat the exam with the General for the morning session and Civil for the afternoon session, no real problems, no time crunch and confident of a passing grade.




3 Years Ago
Masters in Civil Engineering

100426_Masters




7 Years ago
Pennoni Associates


I was creating a quick and dirty model of Palmyra City Hall to show the layout of their proposed library.
100420_Palmyra




100421_15Years
15 years ago
Cadking Design


I was creating this model and writing an article for AutoCAD 13. No that really was the good old days, two weeks to install, test, learn and utilize a piece of software to create enticing graphics and draft a meaningful, accurate and fair review for a national magazine (and precious little financial reward), good times.

No comments:

Post a Comment