Friday, July 22, 2011

Certification Update

Day 081


100630_civil3d
Some Successes
Autodesk Licensed Professional
  • AutoCAD 2012
  • Civil 3D 2012
  • Revit Architecture 2012



Not too shabby. I'm actually listed as the only person one of only two people in the US with a Civil 3D 2012 Professional License

Now to persuade employers that that actually matters.

The exams were pretty straightforward, at least the AutoCAD and Civil 3D, the Revit however, in which I've not really had any real world project experience was a little more testing.

I should have taken the Revit earlier in the day as it would have given me more opportunity to ask around and gauge how the other takers felt about the exam. Just to see if they thought it easy/hard, fair/sneaky etc.

Of course now I need to complete the Associate level exam in order to get my name listed amongst the successful Revit pros. (Currently 3 in the Bay Area, and all working for Ideate)

I should also spend an hour checking out the Revit blogs, find the most useful and frequently update and add it to my blog roll.


No comments:

Post a Comment