Monday, March 15, 2010

If only there were a piece of software to manage all these files ...

100315_ProjectWise


Connecting People and Information Across Project Teams
ProjectWise is an engineering project team collaboration system which is used to help teams improve quality, reduce rework, and meet project deadlines.

Proven on projects of all shapes and sizes to increase productivity and reduce costs, ProjectWise is unlike competing systems as it is the only one that delivers integrated solutions for content management, content publishing, design review, and asset lifecycle management.


I've seen a number of Electronic Document Management Systems (EDM or DMS) demonstrated and I recognize the advantages but I've never actually seen one operate effectively.

Maybe I should take a look. I have about 10 hours of instructional video to watch. Of course I don't have a copy of the software so I cannot really experiment, but it's better than nothing. Maybe I can complete the movie marathon in 2 or 3 matinees.

Note to Self: Re-watch Live and Maybe Recapture Stream

No comments:

Post a Comment