Thursday, March 4, 2010

Revision - Microstation


100304_microstation


The Software Foundation for Infrastructure Design
MicroStation V8i is used by engineers, architects, GIS professionals, constructors, and owner operators to design, model, visualize, document, map, and sustain infrastructure projects.

MicroStation is their preferred software foundation, because it delivers an integrated and proven suite of intuitive, interactive, and highly interoperable capabilities to the desktop.


Time for a little practice to cement my familiarity with V8 and XM.

Reminder: Have to track down some kind of trial version of V8i.

I have hundreds of hours of instructional demonstration video of Microstation and Microstation Vertical Products, all I need to do is watch them, practice a little more the exercises and recover the skills I had before my little absence.

And when I say hundreds of hours, I mean h u n d r e d s of hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment