Thursday, March 4, 2010

Yes We Can


100306_YesWeCan

I've noticed there has been a significant uptick in firms looking for engineers with rail design experience. I've been involved with a few projects with rail design elements though none with specifically new rail track, rail track realignment or rail track modification.

Of course, I know that Bentley has developed it's InRail Suite and MXRail Suite, and now somewhat combined them to produce its Rail Track product. Well since I know InRoads it makes sense that add some rail design familiarity in this new climate.

I've had this copy of InRail and InRail Suite on my machine for some time and used it on and off to the point that I know the basic tips and tricks bit its still not second nature the way that InRoads is so it couldn't hurt to recap, watch some instructional video and samples and then have a go at applying Caltrain Design Standards to both InRail and Civil 3D.

No comments:

Post a Comment